Who We Are
Blankfactor is a global service provider. We offer mission-critical full-stack development, management, and consulting services to supplement clients' teams or manage end-to-end delivery of custom software solutions. Headquartered in the United States, we have offices in Bulgaria, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Canada. Our culture anchors on expertise, excellence, and care for our talent and our clients.
What You'll Do
We are looking for Java Engineers to join our team. In this role, you will be designing, integrating, and implementing application software. You will be working on cutting-edge customer-facing applications. As an Experienced Java Developer, you will work with business groups and Senior Developers to improve old applications and implement new ones. A passion for programming will be important, as well as a strong understanding of object-oriented fundamentals.
Successful candidates are expected to contribute to development tasks and collaborate, estimating and documenting the chosen solutions. You will also be cooperating with internal personnel to help investigate and resolve issues. Our team uses the industry's best practices while producing high-quality full-stack solutions in a collaborative, agile, results-driven environment to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a work culture where teamwork is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Practice: implement designs following the industry’s best practices and coding standards; maintain and support mission-critical applications as necessary;
- Test & Deployment: Work closely with senior team members or other teams (e.g., QA, configuration management, end users) to release high-quality software by following test requirements and ensuring sufficient unit test coverage;
- Quality & Process advancement: participate in team improvement activities and initiatives to improve the process and product quality in pursuit of excellence;
- Reporting: Assist in building project documentation on assignments as required (i.e. noting status, risks, progress, and effort).
Requirements and Technical Skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related educational programs and 3 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in English and good communication and collaboration skills;
- Hands-on experience with Java 8+, Spring/Spring Boot, SQL, Maven, or equivalent;
- Working concepts & knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns are a must;
- Experience with version control systems, preferably GIT or SVN;
- Analytical skills;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Ability to work in teams in a diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
Nice to have
- Exposure to Microservices, Docker, Unix/Shell Scripting;
- Holds Agile professional certification.
What we offer
- Wide-ranging and sophisticated projects, with access to excellent professionals, international clients, and the latest technologies;
- Highly competitive salary;
- Space to develop and advance professionally in a fast-developing company;
- Hybrid (in office and remote) work setup;
- Paid official Bulgarian holidays and extra vacation days based on seniority;
- Premium private health insurance coverage;
- Multisport card subscription;
- Dedicated budget for personal development (courses, training, workshops, educational materials, etc.);
- Snacks, drinks, and laid back office environment;
- Covered daily lunch in NV Tower’s restaurant;
- Access to all future programs we set up for our employees.
We believe that diversity of experience and background contributes to more robust ideas and a stronger team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Please be advised, that only the shortlisted candidates for this role will be contacted!